Deep Appliance Cleaning Southwark Service
Does your appliances get limescale build-up over time? Does your clothes smell different after washing? Doesn’t laundry gets fully dried? This means you need a professional appliance cleaning Southwark service. Get your fridge cleaning, washing machine cleaning, dishwasher cleaning, freezer cleaning and many others with just a few clicks.
Book your local appliance cleaning service
Fridge cleaning service
- up to 2 door fridge
- freezer included
- 10 kg capacity
- up to 2 filters
- Built-in types
Tumble Dryer Cleaning
- up to 9 kg capacity
- Sensor dryer
- up to 30 litres
- Enamel Coating
- up to 200 litres
- Manual defrost
Request a service and see availability in your area
The appliance cleaning Southwark service you need
Take a look around your kitchen – are all those appliances really clean and bacteria-free? Nearly every small appliance has some control panel or handle touched every time it’s used, leaving body soil and bacteria like Listeria, Salmonella, mould, or yeast. And what about what is happening inside these appliances where food or beverages are stored and processed? Any of these organisms can cause digestive upset, shorten the appliance’s lifespan, damage it, or even worse.
For a smooth appliance cleaning Southwark service...
For the purpose of the provision of a quality and smooth service we always advise our customers to keep in my the following:
- Provide your cleaner with a parking space. If you can either give him/her a Visitors Permit card or keep a free Pay & Display parking spot from your house.
- Make sure to give enough space for the cleaner to perform the service.
- If your booking includes a fridge/freezer cleaning make sure to defrost the appliance at least 6 hours before the appointment time. The cleaner will be forced to cancel your service if not defrosted as he won’t be able to clean it up to a high standard.
- If your booking includes fridge cleaning, make sure to remove all your food items from the inside. In light of the current events, we avoid touching your food due to safety and hygiene measures.
- If your booking includes oven cleaning, make sure that you haven’t used your appliance at least 2 hours before the appointment time. If your oven is still hot or even warm, the cleaner will not be able to perform the service. Same applies to your hobs.
What we cannot promise
For the avoidance of any doubt we would like to specify what you should not expect from our Service Providers and what they will not able to do in case you would like to book any of our service for this specific requirements
- We DO NOT remove mould. For example, washing machines, build-up a lot of mould from the inside of the rubber sealing if not maintained properly. Our Service Providers and our Service Procedures are not able to remove any mould as part of the kitchen appliance cleaning Southwark service.
- We DO NOT clean frosted appliances. Since we always strive to improve, we cannot guarantee any quality of cleaning of an appliances that has been frosted and/or food items are still present inside.