Did you know that the daily use of home furniture leads to a constant accumulation of dirt and dust deep into the fabric? Upholstered furniture gives a nice and cosy appearance to your place. The layout, colour, and shape of the armchairs, the stools and the sofa are hallmarks of your home. They are so unique you could even say they’re your home’s ‘domestic fingerprints’. To ensure that such an essential part of your home is always clean, with vibrant colours and a fresh aroma, you will need Upholstery Cleaning.
Ahen an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book areIt hasear survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentiall yellow aw unchangedh the release o type.Ahen an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book areIt hasear survived not only five centuries.
To guarantee you quality at competitive prices, we’ve listed our enhanced process of cleaning, which is consisted of:
- Thorough inspection and determination of the degree of contamination and type of fabric
- Choosing the most effective approach by picking a relevant detergent
- Vacuuming the upholstery to remove any present dust and hair
- Treatment of stains with professional-grade, non-hazardous products
- Pre-spraying of the area and agitation of the solution to cover every inch of the upholstery
- Performing of hot-water extraction using powerful suction of our professional machines
- We cannot guarantee the removal of any sort of stain. We only guarantee the best possible efforts have been made to remove those stains. Every upholstered material, usage and, respectively, a stain is different. It always depends on how deep the fabric is.
- We reserve the right to refuse treatment of carpets due to possible damages or discolouration of the hairs fabric.
- Although our machines remove 99% of the mixture of detergents and water, there is still 1% moisture left in the fabrics. Depending on the indoor temperature, usually, the drying out takes up to 4 hours. Usually, our operatives advise leaving your windows open for faster results. If a carpet takes longer than usual to be dried, we recommend not to step on it until it is fully dry, as this would slow down the process.
- For the service to be completed at the highest possible standard, our technicians must be given access to hot water.
- The customer is solely responsible for arranging a parking space for our technicians within the time frame booked with us. If such space is not organised and we cannot find one ourselves, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 20% of the total booking price, which goes to the Professional as compensation for the job loss. We accept Visitors Permits and Private Parking spaces. If Pay and Display parking are our only options, you will be charged for the amount our car has occupied the parking space. Note that in every borough, prices vary; we cannot initially advise you of the parking total.